Since its launch in April earlier this year, hit mobile game Archero burst to the market and over its first 3 months generated about 19.8M downloads and over $25M in net IAP revenue (according to Sensor Tower)… not including ad revenue.
Some of the key questions we cover in this video:
– Who is Habby the developer behind Archero and how did their past experience and background contribute to Archero’s success?
– What did Archero get right from a design perspective to help it achieve success both in the West as well as in Asia?
– What is the relationship between Archero and hyper-casual games?
– How can Archero be even better and what should the many competitors coming to the market with competitive products be thinking about?
Today we are joined by:
Eva Grillova (@evei): Sr. Game Designer at Smirk Game Studios, formerly game designer at Wooga and Disney Mobile Games.
Abhimanyu Kumar (@k_abhimanyu11): Games consultant, formerly Game Lead at Flare Games, and PM at Zynga
Florian Ziegler: Design consultant at Lava Lake Games Consulting, formerly Lead Designer at EA, Principal Designer at King, and Lead Game Designer at Mind Candy and GREE.
I posted an audio version of this discussion on the Deconstructor of Fun podcast. Check it out:
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!
***Click the notification bell so you don’t miss any!***
—FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE!—
• MY INSTAGRAM → @jokim1
• TWITTER → @jokim1
Making the Game →
Game Company Profiles →
Gaming School →
Catch more game making content at:
If you like watching videos like this where I document the process of making games, then please SUBSCRIBE here –
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://rodiziodirectory.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 Best Portable Monitor in 2020 (Touchscreen, Gaming, Office, Type-c, Full HD, 4k)
- TOP 5 Gaming Backpacks That You Need If You're A Gamer!
- Top Hikes in Tokyo: not-so "AMAZING" Drinking Game.. Secret Waterfalls in Tokyo
- Quest 4 Player 2 – Garden State – Being Seen
- Seventeen Plays I Dare You | Teen Vogue