In this advanced step-by-step tutorial, learn how to mail merge with attachments, customize the subject, and cc or bcc others using Office 365. Additionally, learn how to set up the default email account that you send out a mail merge with.
Mail Merge allows you to send customized envelopes, letters, and emails. Mail Merge leverages Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
As full disclosure, I work at Microsoft as a full-time employee.
Need assistance with the Merge Tools add-in? Reach out to Doug Robbins at email@example.com.
1) My original mail merge video that works out of the box (this does not show you how to include attachments, custom subjects, or cc / bcc others):
2) Merge Tools Add-in created by Doug Robbins that allows you to do a mail merge with attachments, custom subjects, and cc/bcc (it’s free to download; however, if you find value, consider donating):
3) How to find your Word start up folder:
4) Access the sample Excel spreadsheet that I used:
Don’t have Microsoft Office? Mail Merge for free using WPS Office:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bán đất Hòa Xuân – Đà Nẵng nhanh chóng nhờ tận dụng tốt cơ hội
- Tra cứu quy hoạch tỉnh Bình Dương phức tạp: MeeyLand sẽ giúp bạn!
- Mách bạn cách chọn mẫu vách ngăn phù hợp với phòng khách đẹp
- Driver canon 2900 | Cách cài driver máy in Canon LBP 2900
- [Nhạc Phim Remix 2020] Na Tra Phá Hải – LK Nhạc Trẻ Remix Mới Nhất 2020 | MD 1992