Infinite Scuba® is a reality-based, environmentally-respectful video game that enables players to experience the beauty, mystery, and serenity of scuba diving and artifact discovery in exotic real-world locations. Players use and collect branded scuba gear, identify wildlife, and take photos to share with friends, while learning about history, marine biology, dive science.
– Finalist in the 2014 Game Connection America Selected Projects
– Finalist in the 2013 Seattle Independent Game Competition
– Winner of the Best in DEMA Show 2012 Award
– Graduate, Washington Interactive Network’s REACTOR Startup Accelerator, 2013
Our partners include Dr. Sylvia Earle (National Geographic Explorer in Residence, Time Magazine Hero of the Planet, founder of Mission Blue), PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors), DEMA (Diving Equipment & Marketing Association), and over 20 dive equipment makers, including SCUBAPRO®, SUBGEAR®, Body Glove, BARE, Henderson, Cressi, Waterproof Diving International, Underwater Kinetics, Ikelite Underwater Systems®, SeaLife, Oceanic, IST®, Worthington, Poseidon, Mares, XS Scuba, Lavacore, Aeris, Hollis, and Submerge Scooters.
The game is also part of the Sea Monsters Revealed: Aquatic Bodies exhibit at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Infinite Scuba is the first release from Cascade Game Foundry (CGF®), a Seattle-based, independent video-game company composed of entertainment simulation experts whose unrivaled expertise and passion for simulations and entertainment software enables them to provide breathtakingly-accurate simulations for hardcore audiences, as well as compelling exploration gameplay for casual audiences.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 Best Portable Monitor in 2020 (Touchscreen, Gaming, Office, Type-c, Full HD, 4k)
- TOP 5 Gaming Backpacks That You Need If You're A Gamer!
- Top Hikes in Tokyo: not-so "AMAZING" Drinking Game.. Secret Waterfalls in Tokyo
- Quest 4 Player 2 – Garden State – Being Seen
- Seventeen Plays I Dare You | Teen Vogue