Wondering when to feed a medicated chick starter versus a non-medicated chick starter? There is really no right or wrong answer, it is simply a matter of preference.
The medication used in Nutrena poultry feeds is Amprolium – this is not an antibiotic. It is a preventative medication for coccidiosis. It will not treat coccidiosis if the birds develop the disease, so if signs of this illness appear in your flock, seek to treat both the sick bird and all other birds that have been in contact with the sick one, immediately.
Coccidiosis is generally caused by wet dirty coops, although wild birds can also spread it, so even birds in clean environments can be susceptible. Symptoms include loss of appetite, unthrifty appearance, and isolating themselves from the flock, and can progress to blood in the stool and eventually death.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://rodiziodirectory.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 Best Portable Monitor in 2020 (Touchscreen, Gaming, Office, Type-c, Full HD, 4k)
- TOP 5 Gaming Backpacks That You Need If You're A Gamer!
- Top Hikes in Tokyo: not-so "AMAZING" Drinking Game.. Secret Waterfalls in Tokyo
- Quest 4 Player 2 – Garden State – Being Seen
- Seventeen Plays I Dare You | Teen Vogue